What is Covered?
Your warranty covers manufacturing defects in your Big Fig mattress or foundation. This warranty is limited to the consumer who originally purchased the product. The following items are covered under normal wear:
- Coils or wires that are loose, broken or protruding through the fabric
- Sagging, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 hardwood cross-slats with center support
- Body impressions of 1” or greater on sleeping side of mattress
- Splits in the wood frame
- Bent, loose or defective wood beams and/or center support rail
- Sagging, but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 hardwood cross-slats and center support
What will Big Fig do?
If your Big Fig mattress or foundation fails due to manufacturing defect, Big Fig will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective item. Replacement or repair of one piece does not at automatically result in the replacement or repair of another piece. Big Fig reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the defective piece.
How Long is the Warranty Coverage Period?
The Big Fig warranty is for 20 years from the date of initial delivery. Repair or replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend this warranty period or begin a new limited warranty period. During this period, Big Fig will repair or replace the defective piece at no charge.
What is Excluded Under this Warranty?
This warranty does not apply to items such as, but not limited to:
- Normal body impressions of 1” or less on sleeping side of mattress
- Comfort or Firmness preference
- Product that is shipped outside of the continental U.S.
- Product that is stained, burned, in an unsanitary condition, or otherwise abused
- Product not maintained in accordance with the Care Instructions listed below
- Queen or King sized bedding that is used on a metal frame, bed base or rail system (headboard/footboard that does NOT have a rigid center support and at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross-slats)
- Fabric (cover)
- Bent foundation
- Corner guards
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, IN NO EVENT SHALL BIG FIG BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations of implied warranties or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Big Fig Bed Frame Warranty
The Big Fig Bed Frame has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We will will replace or provide parts for any item without charge if it breaks as a result of defective material or workmanship. This coverage lasts for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
This warranty is limited to credit for, or replacement of, the defective item. In some cases, photo documentation may be needed to identify the product or to learn more of what happened. It does not cover any reimbursement of labor costs and does not apply to any product which has been altered or subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact Big Fig Mattress for written authorization. Do not return merchandise without written authorization. The original purchase receipt is required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.